Built in 1921, The Foundry at Puritan Mill was constructed and operated by Puritan Chemical Company. Puritan soap and other cleaning products were manufactured and stored in the building until they were shipped on the neighboring Atlantic Coast Line Railroad. The site served as the Atlanta headquarters for Puritan Chemical Company until 1996. In 2000, the location was purchased by Urban Realty Partners and Weaver & Woodbery Company to be restored and converted into a mixed-use facility.
The maximum capacity of the space may vary from below due to seating requirements, dance floor size, catering needs and audio/visual needs. The 12,000 square foot event space can comfortably accommodate the following number of guests:
Reception: 1,200 guests
Seated Dinner: 800 guests
Theater Style: 650 guests